Sunday, June 26, 2005

Night Frisbee 3 Flies Up

I have to say that this is an activity that I never would have expected to come about. But at the bachelor party of Josh Tang, a friend and co-worker of mine there were about 7 guys who had been drinking eating and carousing for the better part of the day. The party was held at a campground in Big Sur. It was getting towards midnight and several of us got it into our heads to go out and play 3 flies up in this open field nearby. We had a light up Frisbee and fun was had by all.

There was one bush in the middle of the field that got the worst of it. I think that I was the second person to run right into it but I wasn't the last. It got a lot of traffic. We were just fortunate it was a forgiving bit of foliage. I don't know if I can recommend this activity to everyone but it was quite amusing. There were no broken bones or stitches so overall I would have to say that it went better than could be expected considering the company and the terrain.

As bachelor parties go I would have to say that for good clean entertainment and enjoyment this was one of the best I've experienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home